|2.||WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT? |
|As per the provisions of the GDPR we shall be considered the Controllers of the aforementioned Personal Information.|
|Please ensure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.|
|3.||WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA? |
|We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:|
- to inform you about our Offerings and to respond to your requests
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online)
- to improve the Offerings
- to maintain and manage our website
- to manage our relationship with you
- for internal record keeping and
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
|Legal Basis (for people from the EU): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only to the extent allowed under Article 6(1) of the GDPR.|
|4.||WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO?|
|We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:|
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the Offerings, provide feedback and respond to their queries.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by government or regulatory authorities.
|5.||TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ACROSS BORDERS (FOR EU RESIDENTS)|
|The Personal Information we collect (of EU residents) might be processed outside the EU at a secure center located in Singapore. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU in accordance with EU data protection laws. We will ensure that any such transfers of Personal Information (outside the EU) will be in accordance with the GDPR. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|6.||HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?|
|We will retain your Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Offerings and to comply with our legal obligations. Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact email@example.com.|
|7.||OUR SECURITY MEASURES|
|Your Personal Information is stored on our computer systems located in Singapore, Google email client and our enterprise email client. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we assume no liability or responsibility for it. You are required to be careful to avoid "phishing" scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.|
|You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a resident of the EU, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.|
|9.||LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES|
|10.||LIMITATION OF LIABILITY|
|11.||GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES|
|12.||CHANGES TO THIS POLICY|